WÜD'S TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms as 'us', 'our' and 'we' refer to WÜD, the supplier of goods displayed on this site and the operator thereof. WÜD offers this website to you the customer, whereupon you accept our terms and conditions which are offered in good faith. Anyone who visits our website will be considered as a customer and will be treated as such.
This website is hosted on Shopify Inc. they provide the e-commerce platform that enables the transactions to proceed securely. We reserve the right to amend this website as and when we see fit as long as we don't contravene your statutory customer rights or any legal requirements as a retail clothes seller.
- a) Sales/ purchases made between WÜD and the customer are subject to our terms of service.
- b) Both the customer and WÜD will transact in good faith.
- c) Both parties will work within the Consumer Contracts Act 2014 and Consumer Rights Act 2015 *. *For you reference, please check legislation.gov.uk
- d) Orders are subject to availability within our own stock and that of our suppliers. The transaction will not be finalised until the stock can be guaranteed with all good intent and delivered accordingly.
- e) Your personal information provided is to undertake a purchase or sales enquiry. Your payment details are your personal cards and/or banking account. We reserve the right to validate any financial payment details in order to prevent fraud.
- f) Our prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable, we reserve the right to change our prices without notice.
- a) Payment is accepted from any recognised debit or credit card.
- b) Payment will be authorised and completed before your purchases are sent to you.
- c) You agree that any payment source is yours or that you have permission of the account holder.
- d) All transactions are subject to approval by the financial issuer, any non confirmation of payment will result in a cancellation of the order.
- a) WÜD provides sizing tips which in our best efforts are a guide to our products. We cannot be held responsible for goods purchased which vary slightly from the industry standard benchmark.
- b) If you have any questions regarding the dimensions of a product WÜD makes itself available for any guidance.
WÜD will make best efforts to deliver your goods in a reasonable time via 3rd party delivery companies, please be aware that this is subject to their time constraints. If delivery from dispatch exceeds 30 working days the customer has the right to cancel the order with full refund.
If the customer cannot accept delivery for any reason and they are returned to WÜD, both parties should find alternatives. However cancellation of the order is not an option.
- a) Gift vouchers can be exchanged for any goods on this site or in store.
- b) Goods purchased from a gift voucher cannot be refunded but can be exchanged.
We utilise Facebook and Instagram along with our website. You can always opt out of contact from WÜD by via unsubscribe option or contacting us directly. However if your device or browser stipulates 'do not track' we will endeavour to comply.
Or "Act of God" affecting the performance and/or ability of WÜD to conduct its part of the contract. For example a flood or fire including arson resulting in stock destruction therefore WÜD cannot be held responsible if "force majeure" has affected our ability to fulfil our transaction and is therefore not considered to be in breach of the contract.
Policy updates to this site will be added in line with legal and regulatory requirements.
All items are sent out from our store directly and quality checked in order to meet our sales contract with you. WÜD will never delegate a 3rd party to meet the contract and/or to provide the items we have on this site. Be assured all items received by you the customer would have been packed and posted by WÜD.
WÜD, 70 High Street, Tenterden, Kent, TN30 6AU